Skip to content
Home » Lisa Lampanelli Weight Loss: Before and After Looks, Surgery, Diet Plan, Workout Routine, and Weight Loss Journey

Lisa Lampanelli Weight Loss: Before and After Looks, Surgery, Diet Plan, Workout Routine, and Weight Loss Journey

Image of Lisa Lampanelli before and after her weight loss

Lisa Marie Lampugnale, commonly known as Lisa Lampanelli, is a former stand-up comedian and actress from the USA. In the early 1990s, Lisa moved to New York to launch her career as a stand-up Comedian.

Her big break came in 2002 during the New York Friars’ Club roast of Chevy Chase. Since then, she has been a part of the roasts of Jeff Foxworthy, Denis Leary, Pamela Anderson, and more.

She has also been Larry the Cable Guy’s Roastmaster. Lisa appeared on the dais for several roasts on The Howard Stern Show.

The former comedian made appearances at roasts for Andy Dick, Artie Lange, Gary Dell’Abate, and A&E’s “Gene Simmons Roast” in April 2008. Continue reading about Lisa Lampanelli’s Weight Loss Journey, Surgery, Diet Plan, Workout Routine, and Before and After Weight Loss.

This article is about Lisa Lampanelli’s weight loss details. Lampanelli’s looks before and after weight loss.


Lisa Lampanelli’s Weight Loss Journey

Image of Lisa Lampanelli after her weight loss

Lisa Lampanelli, after her weight loss

Lisa’s weight loss journey starts in the year 2012. The comedian stated, in an interview, that food is her “medication” and that if she is feeling down or has an emotional problem, the solution and comfort that she finds in food is what helps her.

Lisa also mentions that she has had difficulties with food throughout her life. She ultimately decided to have weight loss surgery to shed 80 pounds, but what kind of procedure did the former stand-up comic do?

Lisa Lampanelli’s Weight Loss Surgery

In the year 2012, the comedian underwent a procedure that was referred to as vertical sleeve gastrectomy, which is another name for gastric sleeve surgery. This procedure involves removing around 80% of the patient’s stomach using surgical means.

In an interview, Lisa said that when she hit 50, she wanted to live longer and didn’t want to jeopardize her health. Therefore, she went ahead and underwent the procedure, and afterward, she reflected on how lucky she was to locate an experienced surgeon.

Lisa also mentioned that she wished she had undergone the operation when she was younger.

Lisa Lampanelli’s Diet Plan

After surgery, Lisa must follow a specific diet to keep her figure. She revealed this information in an interview, saying that initially, she lacked energy.

Still, after some time, Lisa met a doctor who assisted her in determining the required nutrients. As a result, she consumes a lot of veggies and drinks nutritious smoothies.

The comedian also mentions that she complies with the 80/20 rule, which states that she saves 20 percent of her diet on delicious foods while devoting the other 80 percent to items high in nutritious value. Moreover, Lisa claims that her favorite foods are quinoa and shrimp.

Lisa Lampanelli’s Workout Routine for Weight Loss

Lisa is not one of those who do a lot of exercise; instead, she prefers to stroll and go hiking with her friends rather than work out at the gym. Nevertheless, she reveals in an interview that Lisa used to run five miles every day but stopped doing it because it caused her stress and she didn’t love it. Instead, she spent much time outdoors with a friend, walking and hiking.

Lisa Lampanelli Before and After Weight Loss

Looking at her old and new photos, Lisa looks much thinner and happier. Lisa is also shining with self-confidence and looks much healthier.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *